The school has the following strengths:-
- Leaders and governors have a high degree of ambition for the school. They know what needs to be done. The changes that they have made are beginning to have an impact.
- Staff and the majority of parents are supportive of the school’s leaders. They recognise the positive changes that have taken place.
- The teaching of phonics is highly effective. Pupils attain well in the national phonics screening check.
- Pupils behave well. They are kind and supportive towards each other.
- The support for disadvantaged pupils and those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is effective.
- Children make good progress in the early years. The well-resourced and exciting environment supports learning across the curriculum.
Click here to view the official Ofsted website.