About our Academy
Under our Academy motto, Aspire, Achieve, Excel, we expect our pupils to work hard be well disciplined, achieve to the best of their ability and take pride in all that they do.
Teachers ensure that they are well prepared and continuously develop themselves to enhance our provision and extend our pupils. We are unrelenting and graciously uncompromising in our approach. We promote this by ensuring;
- The highest standards of achievement
- Excellent teaching and learning
- A challenging and tailored learning journey for all;
- Participation, personal development and well-being;
- Courtesy, respect and self-discipline.
At Stoke Community School we believe that within a happy, stimulating community each child will develop a love of learning and a positive attitude towards their education.
Through shared values and a caring example each child will have the opportunity to become a responsible citizen in the future and make a valuable contribution to our society.
The foundations we build are based on our motto: